Accounting Services to Benefit your Organization through Technology and the Digital World
Today’s business environment isn’t just changing: It’s moving forward, and at a rapid pace. Technology and the digital world have put an immediacy to every aspect of your business. Succeeding as a business owner in this new environment
requires you to look for ways to work more efficiently and intelligently — and keep an eye out for anything that is holding you back. And that includes your accounting and finances.
- Has your company grown to the point that you now need professional accounting services?
- Have you recently lost valuable accounting staff?
- Do you need skills that you don’t currently have within your reach?
- Are you spending time attempting to manage your own accounting efforts instead of spending time running or growing your business?
MarksNelson works with successful business owners and their growing companies to give them the information they need to make decisions grounded in timely, reliable financial data.
Outsourcing your accounting to MarksNelson can benefit your organization in ways you probably haven’t even thought of yet, including:
- Expertise to fill in the gaps in your accounting department
- Provide reporting on a timely basis
- Leverage technology to access real-time financial data
- Savings by only paying for the services that you need
The MarksNelson Difference
How do we help entrepreneurs? By building a custom program with the right blend of service, technology, and personal attention to meet your unique needs:
- Custom outsourced solution on an interim, part-time or permanent basis
- Streamline and document your internal accounting and financial reporting processes
- Prepare dashboard reports to provide greater clarity of financial information used for critical business decisions
Financial Statement Preparation
- Prepare complied financial statements packet including Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Calculate and discuss variances in real-time metrics based on industry, region or size
- Assist with budgets and forecasts from reliable financial information
- Maintain accounting system to provide real-time financial information
- Close out month end process, analyze financial results and communicate with management
- Manage accounts payable and receivables
Sales & Use
- Maintain companies Sales and Use tax filing requirements, including initial registration application
- Advise on sales taxability and nexus responsibilities for new products, services and/or jurisdictions
- Assist with Sales and Use tax notices and audit defense