As an accomplished leader with over 30 years of experience, Scott Carson is known for utilizing organizational skills and sales strategy to develop first-class sales organizations. He is committed to building and motivating high-performance teams who will work together to produce optimal results. As practice leader of Blue Ocean Consulting, a division of MarksNelson, Scott leads a company of forward-thinkers, problem-solvers and digital visionaries who use their expertise and innovation to harness the power of technology like never before.
Prior to joining Blue Ocean Consulting, Scott served as Vice President of Kauffman FastTrac a program which equips entrepreneurs with a wide variety of skills to grow their business.
- Executive Sales Leadership
- Technology Consulting
- Software Development
- Data Analytics
- Design & UX
- KC Tech Council – Executive Board Member, Secretary
- First State Bank & Trust – Advisory Board Member
- William Jewel College, BS Business Administration, History
- Olin Business School – Washington University St. Louis, Business Case Studies