Practice Leader–Entr. Services
CPA, CITP, CGMA
- Call me at 816.743.7700
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
Jennifer Katrulya provides a turn-key, highly scalable. industry leading “accounting department in a box.” For small- to mid-sized companies who employ an internal accounting department, we provide those services in an outsourced relationship, including experienced designated staff, best-of-breed technology, and the benefits of the additional services and expertise offered by MarksNelson.
Prior to joining MarksNelson, Jennifer was the co-founder of Block Small Business (BSB), a subsidiary of H&R Block servicing clients nationwide using integrated cloud technology solutions.
A Practice Leader of the Entrepreneurial Services Group, providing outsourced consulting, controller, bookkeeping, and technology consulting services to growth-minded small- to mid-sized companies, non-profit organizations, and high-net-worth individuals.
- Outsourced Accounting Services
- Monthly and Quarterly “accounting check-up” services
- Business advisory services
- Technology consulting and training (QuickBooks, NetSuite, and a range of 3rd party solutions. Using other accounting software? Ask us! Other professionals at MarksNelson work with Dynamics, Foundation, Sage solutions, and a number of other technology solutions)
- Authorized Intuit Reseller (software, merchant service solutions, time-tracking and payroll solutions, and integrated 3rd party technology)
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Special projects
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Accounting Today, Top 100 Most Powerful People in Accounting, Prior recipient
- CPA Practice Advisor and the Professional Society of Women Accountants, Top 25 Most Powerful Women in Accounting, Prios Recipient
Over 500 hours of speaking on a range of topics covering business management and technology, accounting, performance management and business development. Prior contributor to articles in Journal of Accountancy, Accounting Today, AccountingWeb, and Forbes.
- Certified Public Accountant Connecticut
- Certified Public Accountant New York
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Forbes New York Business Council
- State University of New York at Oswego, BS Accounting