Over the years, Jeff has played a major role in the formation, management and growth of the firm. Today, while working a reduced schedule, Jeff continues to work as a trusted business advisor helping his clients to navigate their accounting and income taxes while providing pertinent business advice.
Jeff started his career at Touche Ross & Company (now Deloitte). In 1975, after five years at Touche Ross, Jeff became a founding member of a predecessor firm to MarksNelson.
- Business consulting and advisory services
- Tax services
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Missouri, BSBA