Tammy Siegrist manages a large portfolio of both traditional and producer-owned reinsurance companies which allows her to use her expertise to assist in tax planning, tax controversy, and consulting opportunities. Tammy strives for excellence by adding value to her clients through continually improving processes and efficiency. Her concentration is in insurance taxation, including captive insurance and reinsurance arrangements as well as general corporate tax.
Tammy joined MarksNelson in 2003. Previously, she worked at Sprint Corporation, Yellow Corporation, and Deloitte & Touche.
- General Business
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Business Women’s Association – Co-VP of Finance on the ABWA Board
- National Association of Professional Women
- Missouri Western State University, BSBA