Practice Leader–Entr. Services
Margo understands that small business owners need to wear many hats, but often don’t have the time or the resources to focus on the financial side of their businesses. That’s why she goes to extra lengths to help them with financial statement preparation, cash management, forecasting and tax planning as part of the small business consulting services.
Prior to joining MarksNelson in June 2010, Hoegler was a Supervisor with TPP Certified Public Accountants and also served as an internal audit intern for Allstate Insurance Company.
- Professional Services
- Wholesale distribution
- Full-service small business accounting / consulting
- QuickBooks Desktop, Enterprise, and Online Consulting
- Foundation Software Implementation and Consulting
- Financial statement preparation
- Cash flow management
- Payroll and sales tax compliance and preparation
- Corporate and individual tax planning and compliance
- Financial statement metrics and benchmarking, including dashboard reports
- Assistance with job costing including WIP schedule, indirect cost allocation, overhead allocation, etc.
- Johnson County Community College Accounting Advisory Committee
- The First Tee of Greater Kansas City Operations Committee
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Kansas City Chapter of American Subcontractor Association
- Associated Builders & Contractors (Heart of America Chapter) Ambassador
- Pittsburg State University, BBA in Accounting