During her tenure Linda developed strong relationships with her clients, both individuals and closely-held business, to provide accounting, tax, and advisory services. While currently working a reduced schedule, she continues to look for ways to keep them competitive in an ever-changing marketplace.
Over the years, Linda has played a key role in building MarksNelson into the firm it is today. Throughout her career, she was dedicated to giving back to the community and her profession through her philanthropic endeavors and by mentoring young accountants.
- Adding it up – The MarksNelson Newsletter, How Healthy is Your Business? Jan 2011
- Certified Economic Development Finance Professional
- Most Influential Woman Award (2011)
- Women Who Mean Business Award (2003)
- Paul Harris Fellow Award
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas University, MBA (with honors)
- University of Missouri, BSBA (cum laude)