Jack Maier specializes in providing assurance services to life, health and P&C insurance companies. In addition to assurance services, Jack works with clients to meet regulatory requirements of statutory insurance companies and prepares quarterly and annual statements to be filed with the state’s Department of Insurance and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
Jack joined MarksNelson in 2010.
- Property and casualty
- Life and health
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Assurance services
- Annual statement preparation
- Certified Public Accountant Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) – Vice President
- Kansas Association of Property & Casualty Insurance Companies (KAPCIC)
- University of Kansas, Master of Accounting, Assurance Services
- University of Kansas, BS in Business – Accounting