Partner - chair of the Assurance and Business Advisory Department
Brandi DiGiorgio helps business owners accomplish their goals by providing knowledgeable, industry-specific advice combined with a high-level of customer service. She takes the time to get to know her clients, both professionally and personally, to better understand their goals and help them find ways to reach them.
As chair of the Assurance and Business Advisory Department, she is instrumental in the development and implementation of the assurance process used by the MarksNelson team.
Brandi has been with MarksNelson since 2004. Before working at MarksNelson, she worked in the audit department at KPMG and was the financial reporting manager for a publicly held company.
- Auditing and assurance services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Friends of the Farmstead – Board member
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Finance Council – Board member
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Creighton University, BSBA (summa cum laude)