Beth Van Leeuwen is a tax manager who specializes in helping clients in the manufacturing and distribution industries and service businesses with their tax planning and compliance to minimize their tax liabilities. Beth is responsible for managing day-to-day client activities, overseeing tax compliance and planning activities and researching various tax issues.
Previously, Beth spent nearly seven years with CBIZ MHM, LLC working on many multi-state clients, primarily in the manufacturing/distribution and service industries.
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Service Industries
- Corporate tax
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Tax planning
- Accounting for income taxes
- International tax
- Kansas City Business Journal, Tax Law Changes the Score for Companies that Buy Tickets to Sports Events, May 29, 2018
- Accounting Today, Exploring Taxes From Around the World, April 1, 2014
- Accounting Today, Top Six Questions Companies Should Ask Before Going International, December 5, 2013
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, Master of Science – Accountancy (taxation focus)
- Illinois Wesleyan University – Bachelor of Arts – Accounting (magna cum laude)