Your tax return is more than a compliance document. At MarksNelson, we view it as an integral piece of your entire financial picture and understand the impact tax liabilities have on your personal financial situation, your family and your business.
- Need to understand how tax planning should integrate into your total financial planning process?
- Find your current accountant doesn’t go beyond tax compliance to help you understand the implications of your decisions on the future?
- Did you have a significant event in your life this past year, such as a divorce, that could impact your tax situation?
We specialize in working with the complex returns of business owners, where your business return can have a direct impact on your personal return. We pay special attention to implementing a program that includes strategies such as succession planning, and retirement and estate planning. Bottom line: our goal is to constantly look for ways to minimize your tax liability so you can increase your after-tax cash flow.
MarksNelson provides the following individual tax services:
- Federal, state and local income tax compliance and planning
- Multi-year tax projections
- Tax strategies related to your investment planning and capital gains
- Retirement planning and distributions from qualified plans and IRAs
- Charitable giving planning
- Responding to tax notices
- Tax representation before federal and state taxing authorities