At MarksNelson, we work solely with privately held organizations and therefore, understand the needs of the business owner and the challenges you face throughout the life cycle of your business. This gives our professionals the foundation to work closely with you and your team to integrate tax planning into your strategic plan.
- Are you having trouble interpreting the ever-changing tax laws and regulations?
- Want to minimize your tax costs while maximizing your cash flow?
- Find your current accountant doesn’t understand your business and can’t help you plan proactively?
MarksNelson provides the following business tax services:
- Federal, state and local income tax compliance and planning
- Experience with pass through entity taxation
- Tax planning for business transactions, i.e. mergers and acquisitions, asset acquisitions, like-kind exchanges, etc.
- Business formation and entity selection
- Updates on tax law changes and how they impact your business
- Responding to tax notices
- Tax representation before federal and state taxing authorities