November 21, 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
Learn sales and use tax essentials now that will save money for your company or clients tomorrow.
You can avoid crippling fines and make tax audits manageable with an updated knowledge of Kansas and Missouri sales and use tax rules and regulations. Attend this seminar and we’ll help you identify a myriad of sales and use tax issues relevant to your company or clients.
Register today and understand the sales and use tax complexities that confound many business owners. You’ll find out what’s taxable, the best way to handle multistate issues and how to survive sales tax audits. Don’t end up with the penalties and interest that are so dangerous for your budget in this volatile economy – sign up today.
Benefits for You
– Stay off the revenue department’s radar with compliant tax practices
– Know your sales tax obligations and keep your organization audit-ready
– Don’t get caught off-guard – know what scenarios result in nexus
– Learn easy ways for determining what’s taxable and what’s exempt
– You will be able to review Kansas sales and use tax.
– You will be able to identify items subject to sales and local sales and use taxes.
– You will be able to discuss Missouri sales and use tax.
– You will be able to describe items subject to sales and use tax exemptions.