Need some guidance for your business?
Consulting Services for Small to Medium-Sized Enterprises
As a small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) you face challenges that range from impeding your progress to threatening your existence. And we know it’s difficult to find the expertise that you need at a price that you can afford.
MarksNelson’s consulting services are designed to specifically address the issues that confront SMEs in a format and at a price that work. Whether through our subscription-based service our our one-on-one consulting, we can help in any of three critical areas
- Vision and mission statements
- Pain point identification
- New market oppotunities
- Go-to-market strategies
- Strategic plans/roadmaps
- Off-site strategy retreats
- Customer lifetime value (LTV)
- Customer acquisition cost
- Channel development
- Strategic partnerships
- Generating clean financials
- Efficiency through technology
- Financial literacy
- Understanding capital raising options
We provide our expertise on hundreds of strategy, growth and finance topics through:
- Live webinars three times each month
- Monthly in-person events*
- Our online knowledge vault, containing hundreds of articles, tools, checklists and webinar replays
*Available in select markets
Some issues require a deeper dive and a helping hand.
Whether it’s finding the right corporate development fire, developing a go-to-market strategy or implementing an accounting system, we can help.
We work with you virtually to assess the issue, devise a solution, assemble an action plan and help execute