Receive the latest news and trends from Tim straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Tim Ernesti’s experience in tax, especially in the areas of real estate and manufacturing/distribution tax, is broad and deep. The breadth comes from his experience helping his clients minimize their tax liabilities. The depth comes from his keen understanding of tax law. Tim combines that experience and knowledge with his insight into his clients’ business and risks to lay a foundation that helps them realize their goals.
Tim joined MarksNelson in 1990 following several years with the Internal Revenue Service.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business consulting and advisory
- Tax planning
- Tax compliance
- International tax
- Real estate taxation
- Partnership and corporate taxation
- Succession planning
- TIF structuring
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Nebraska, BSBA
Tim Ernesti's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on August 11, 2016
Drone use is taking off in the construction industry…
- By MarksNelson on July 14, 2016
A cost segregation study can be a useful tool…