Tammy Siegrist manages a large portfolio of both traditional and producer-owned reinsurance companies which allows her to use her expertise to assist in tax planning, tax controversy, and consulting opportunities. Tammy strives for excellence by adding value to her clients through continually improving processes and efficiency. Her concentration is in insurance taxation, including captive insurance and reinsurance arrangements as well as general corporate tax.
Tammy joined MarksNelson in 2003. Previously, she worked at Sprint Corporation, Yellow Corporation, and Deloitte & Touche.
- KCAC – Finance Officer
- F&I Reinsurance & Product Conference – Speaker
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- MO Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Western State University, BSBA, Accounting & Management
Tammy Siegrist's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on March 26, 2018
It’s a good time to be in the automotive…
- By MarksNelson on October 13, 2017
To meet the challenge of rising costs, some dealerships…