Shannon Wolcott specializes in state income taxes. She provides tax and business consulting services to multi-state businesses, small and medium-sized businesses as well as individuals.
Prior to joining MarksNelson, Shannon worked as a Senior Tax Associate at Kawahara + Company.
- State Tax
- Tax planning and compliance
- Corporate and individual taxation
- Technical research
- Multiple Sclerosis Society
- KC Leadership Council
- Certified Public Accountant Hawaii
- Certified Public Accountant Missouri
- Certified Public Accountant Nebraska
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Iowa, BBA in Accounting
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln, Master of Professional Accountancy