Receive the latest news and trends from Sarah straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Sarah Schiltz works with clients of various sizes and industries. She focuses on working with them to provide responsive and accurate tax, accounting, and planning services which allow them to grow and sustain their company. Sarah specializes in Consulting, Tax, and Accounting services for real estate, healthcare, and high-net-worth clients.
Sarah joined MarksNelson in 2005 as a staff accountant and has gained experience in several areas including audit, accounting services, and tax. Currently in the tax department focusing on partnership taxation, real estate accounting and tax services for high-net-worth clients. Additionally, she serves her clients by providing assistance in training for the controllers and providing ongoing monthly accounting assistance.
- Real Estate
- Real estate transactions
- Partnership taxation
- Tax planning and compliance
- Business consulting
- Dream Factory of Greater Kansas City – President
- Dream Factory (National) – Executive and Finance Committee Member
- Special Olympics – Coach
- 2015 Buck O’Neill Legacy Seat Honoree for her commitment to the Dream Factory
- 2015 Rising Star by KC Magazine
- 2014 class of emerging leaders by Wolters Kluwer, CCH
- Private Rail Car Taxation, AAPROCO
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CCIM Kansas City
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, Master of Science in Accountancy
- Bethany College, BS (summa cum laude) in Finance, Accounting, Management and Computer Applications