- Call me at 816.743.7700
- Download my contact information
Sara Stubler specializes in international and corporate tax. She provides solutions that help her clients minimize tax burdens, increase cash flow, and maximize profits. She does this by taking the time to get to know her clients and their challenges—and by staying in contact with them year-round.
Her understanding, insight, and vigilant communication help her clients understand the tax implications before they make a decision, not after.
Sara joined MarksNelson in 2009. Prior to joining the firm, she worked at PriceWaterhouseCoopers as a tax manager and at a local accounting firm focusing on not-for-profits.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Corporate tax
- International tax
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Healing House – Board Member & Treasurer
- Heart of America Tax Institute – Co-Chair
- KMBZ, Trump’s Win Expected to Bring Tax Law Changes, November 12, 2016
- Kansas City Business Journal, Manufacturing: What’s Ahead for this Low-Profile Industry, October 26, 2016
- IBNewsmag – Page 6, Foreign Activity Filing Required by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, August 2015
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Missouri–Kansas City, MS in Accounting, with an emphasis in Tax
- Kansas State University, BS in Accounting and Finance