Receive the latest news and trends from Michael straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Michael Marsh provides key real estate services to owners and developers of historic and low-income housing tax credit properties. His more than three decades of experience makes Michael an industry leader in helping clients safeguard and grow their business.
Mike has more than 30 years experience in public accounting and the real estate industry. Prior to joining MarksNelson, Michael served as managing partner of his accounting firm, Marsh & Company. Additionally, he worked for Arthur Anderson and Grant Thornton for over 14 years. He served as the national tax credit coordinator for Grant Thornton.
- Real estate
- Historical tax credits
- Low-income housing tax credits
- Investment tax credits
- New market tax credits
- Historic Alliance for Missouri
- Kansas Board of Accountancy – Member
- National Association of Realtors
- Kansas City River Trail – Treasurer
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas
- Practices in – Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Board of Directors and serves on the Leadership and Taxation Cabinet
- Certified Commercial Investment Member
- University of Hawaii – Real Estate and Accounting