Receive the latest news and trends from Michael straight to your inbox. Register Today!
As a tax manager, Michael works with individuals, partnerships, and corporations to provide tax compliance, tax planning, consulting, tax research, and other tax related work. He strives to deliver efficient and accurate work to his clients through his experience and expertise while providing them with strategic solutions that make their decision-making process easier.
Michael has worked at MarksNelson since August of 2010.
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Corporate taxation
- Individual taxation
- Tax compliance and planning
- “20 up to 40” Leadership Program Graduate – KSCPA
- KSCPA, Professional Issues Update
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Rockhurst University, MBA
- Rockhurst University, BS in Accounting
Michael Herber's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on April 24, 2017
The Monett City Council has renewed its contract with…
- By MarksNelson on January 9, 2017
Incentives being offered by governments in order to encourage…