Receive the latest news and trends from Mary Lou straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Mary Lou Hamlin provides tax planning and consulting services to companies and individuals. Her experience in public accounting, as a small business manager, and as an agent with the IRS has helped her become a good problem-solver and proactive planner. Mary Lou strives to create professional relationships built on respect and excellence.
Prior to joining MarksNelson, Mary Lou worked as a Tax Manager for Emerick & Company, PC.
- Professional Services
- Creative & Artistic Businesses
- Real Estate
- Business & Individual Tax Planning
- Income Tax Compliance
- New Entity Structure & Business Planning
- Cash Flow Management Consulting
- Technical Research
- Certificate of Emphasis Program at The Barstow School – Mentor
- Emergent Arts – Hot Springs, AR – Advisory Board
- KMBZ Radio, Guest Speaker, KC Movers & Shakers 2014
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri & Oklahoma
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Oklahoma State University, BS Accounting