Receive the latest news and trends from Mark straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Mark Radetic has extensive experience in capital intensive industries such as construction and auto dealerships. He understands the critical issues his clients face and delivers practical common sense business solutions.
Mark goes beyond his clients’ mandatory compliance needs to provide exceptional service and value through frequent contact and involvement with his clients. Mark joined MarksNelson as a member in 2003 and currently serves as the managing member.
- Auditing and assurance services
- Business planning and advisory
- Succession planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Holy Cross Parish – Building and Renovation Committee and past member of the finance committee
- Treasurer for Carl Gerlach for Mayor of Overland Park, Kansas
- Treasurer for David White for City Councilman of Overland Park, Kansas
- Catholic Education Foundation – Board Member
- St. Thomas Aquinas High School – Board Member
- Aquinas 2020 Core Team and Steering Committee-member
- MSCPA 2016 Outstanding Visionary
- LEA 2015 Edge Award – Innovative Firm Leader
- KSCPA 2015 Men Who Get It award
- Accounting Today, 2014 MP Elite list
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Most Valuable Board Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors – Recognition for serving as Treasurer for 22 years.
- Kansas City Business Journal, MarksNelson Accounting Firm Calculates a Path to Retain Independence, August 24, 2012
- Crystal Ball Presentation – Overland Park Sheraton, October 18, 2011
- Kansas City Business Journal, Proposed FASB Standard will change how businesses treat leases on balance sheets, June 17, 2011
- Kansas City Business Journal, CPA Firms Can Help Borrowers Avoid Unneeded Fees in Quest for Financing, April 25, 2010
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants – Board Member
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants – Education | Foundation Member
- Association of Builders and Contractors: Currently serves as a member of the Past Chair Board and Finance Committee and previously served as Board President, Board Treasurer and as a member of the Board of Directors
- Associated General Contractors
- Builders’ Association of Missouri
- Benedictine College, BS in Accounting