Practice Leader-Accounting Services
Receive the latest news and trends from Margo straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Margo understands that small business owners need to wear many hats, but often don’t have the time or the resources to focus on the financial side of their businesses. That’s why she goes to extra lengths to help them with financial statement preparation, cash management, forecasting and tax planning as part of the small business consulting services.
Prior to joining MarksNelson in June 2010, Hoegler was a Supervisor with TPP Certified Public Accountants and also served as an internal audit intern for Allstate Insurance Company.
- Professional Services
- Full-service small business accounting / consulting
- Peachtree and QuickBooks consulting
- Financial statement preparation
- Cash flow management
- Corporate and individual tax planning and compliance
- Treasurer of Olathe Fire Auxiliary
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Greater Kansas City Chapter of American Subcontractor Association
- Pittsburg State University, BBA in Accounting