Receive the latest news and trends from Linda straight to your inbox. Register Today!
For Linda Freeman, tax season is every season. Linda works with her clients year-round to minimize their tax liability as much as possible. She uses a holistic approach to tax planning that takes into account their current financial picture as well as their future goals.
Linda is a member of MarksNelson with more than 21 years of experience.
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Service Companies
- SAFEHOME – Former Treasurer
- Olathe Rotary – Former member
- Overland Park Leadership
- National Business Institute – Taxation Issues for Divorce
- National Business Institute – Complete Guide to Stock Options
- Central Chapter of Controllers – Annual Tax Update
- Kansas City Local Chapter of Professional Realtors – Planning for Your Move
- Greater Kansas City Community Foundation – Planning for Year-End Charitable Giving for Individuals and Businesses
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Emporia State University, BS in Accounting
Linda Freeman's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on February 22, 2017
When you can anticipate the questions your clients will…
- By MarksNelson on February 6, 2017
Many taxpayers are gathering their W-2’s, 1099’s, and other…