Receive the latest news and trends from Larry straight to your inbox. Register Today!
As the partner in charge of MarksNelson real estate practice, Larry Vohland understands every step of the real estate business—buying, developing, financing, managing, holding, and selling. He has the background and experience to provide his clients with the straightforward, honest information they need to make informed decisions.
Larry served as the managing partner at MarksNelson for eight years and COO for two years. Before joining MarksNelson, he served as managing partner of Miller, Nelson & Company and on the staff of Donnelly, Meiners and Jordan.
- Real Estate
- Income tax
- Business consulting
- Real estate flow-through entity taxation
- Kaw Valley State Bank & Trust – Board of Directors
- Kansas City Chapter of Habitat for Humanity – Past Board of Directors
- First National Bank of Clifton, Kansas – Past Board of Directors
- Crossline Development Council – Past Board of Directors
- Recipient of the “Father of the Year” Award from the Kansas City Royals and National Center for Fathering
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas State University, BSBA