Receive the latest news and trends from Kari straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Kari Wolff has extensive experience providing both tax and audit services to the real estate industry. She specializes in historic and low-income housing tax credit properties. She also provides cost certification assistance for clients.
Prior to joining MarksNelson, Kari worked as an audit manager for Marsh & Company.
- Real Estate
- Historical Tax Credit
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Properties
- Our Savior’s Lutheran Church – Volunteer
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- Minnesota Soceity of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CREW Network
- MNCREW – Finance Committee
- Black Hills State University, BS Professional Accountancy (summa cum laude)
Kari Wolff's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on April 24, 2017
The Monett City Council has renewed its contract with…
- By MarksNelson on January 9, 2017
Incentives being offered by governments in order to encourage…