EDFPBack To Location Strategies Home
Receive the latest news and trends from Josh straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Josh Beck provides site selection, credits and incentives, and economic development counsel to companies and communities of all sizes. His experience, holding key positions for economic development organizations at both the state and local level, along with private-sector sales and marketing, provides Josh with the unique experience to help his clients shape, plan and implement a plan for growth.
Prior to joining MarksNelson, Josh served as President of his economic development consulting firm, Community EDGE.
- Worked with companies ranging from start-up to Fortune 100 and facility expansion and relocation projects ranging from 2-5 employee operations to those involving thousands of jobs and capital investment in excess of $1 billion.
- Facilitated the development and launch of numerous public-private economic development organizations
- Developed and launched numerous comprehensive regional economic development marketing strategies
- Crisis Nursery
- Presentation: St. Charles in 2030, Jobs of the Future, 2016
- Whitepaper, Leveraging Location as a Competitive Advantage, 2015
- Missouri Governor’s Conference on Economic Development, Successful Strategies for Business Attraction, 2014
- Missouri Governor’s Conference on Economic Development, Best Practices for Business Retention & Expansion, 2014
- Louisiana Chamber of Commerce Annual Banquet, Regional Economic Development Strategies, 2014
- Missouri Economic Development Council Fall Conference, Strategies for Business Retention & Expansion, 2014
- Certified Economic Development Finance Professional
- CoreNet, Board of Directors
- Missouri Economic Development Council, Past Board of Directors and Co-Chair of Marketing Committee
- Missouri Strategic Initiative for Economic Growth, Marketing Implementation Team
- Missouri Certified Sites, Review Committee
- National Business Incubation Association, Member
- Westminster College, BA Business and Leadership Studies (summa cum laude)
Josh Beck's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on April 24, 2017
The Monett City Council has renewed its contract with…
- By MarksNelson on January 9, 2017
Incentives being offered by governments in order to encourage…