Receive the latest news and trends from Jeremy straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Jeremy Smith is a business builder who helps firms scale through the application of innovation, process improvement, and technology. As a Practice Leader for MarksNelson’s Accounting Services Department, Jeremy is helping the firm establish a national footprint for client services.
Prior to joining MarksNelson, Jeremy co-founded the outsourced accounting division of H&R Block.
- Professional services
- Full-service small business accounting/consulting
- Business strategy
- Scaling organizations
- Marketing & business development
- Channel development
- Strategic partnerships
- LaunchKC Steering Committee
- Techstars Mentor
- Downtown Outreach Soup Kitchen Volunteer
- Centurions Alumnus
- Appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Reuters, Dow Jones, and BusinessWeek
- Featured on CNBC, NPR, Fox Business News, and Bloomberg TV
- Emory University, BBA – Bachelor’s of Business Administration (cum laude)
Jeremy Smith's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on April 24, 2017
The Monett City Council has renewed its contract with…
- By MarksNelson on January 9, 2017
Incentives being offered by governments in order to encourage…