Practice Leader-Accounting Services
CPA, CITP, CGMA
Receive the latest news and trends from Jennifer straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Jennifer Katrulya provides outsourced accounting departments, at all staff levels, for growing entrepreneurial businesses from startup to $50 million/year. She also provides strategic business coaching to help clients implement a plan for growth.
Prior to joining MarksNelson, Jennifer was the co-founder of Block Small Business (BSB), a subsidiary of H&R Block servicing clients nationwide using integrated cloud technology solutions.
- Real Estate
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Food Processing
- Research and Development
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Full-service business accounting / consulting
- QuickBooks and 3rd party integrated technology consulting
- CFO and strategic business coaching
- Cloud technology training
- Certified Public Accountant Connecticut
- Certified Public Accountant New York
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
- State University of New York at Oswego, BS Accounting