Erin Hanavan provides assurance services to clients in the real estate and auto dealership industries. She takes the time to understand their business to provide consulting services and meet various reporting needs which enable them to grow and sustain their company.
Erin joined MarksNelson in 2008 as a staff accountant providing tax, assurance, and accounting assistance to her clients.
- MarksNelson Annual Volunteer Day – Event Organizer
- “20 up to 40” Leadership Program – KSCPA
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- CREW KC
- Northwest Missouri State University, MBA
- Missouri Western State University, BSBA in Accounting (cum laude)
Erin Hanavan's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on April 24, 2017
The Monett City Council has renewed its contract with…
- By MarksNelson on January 9, 2017
Incentives being offered by governments in order to encourage…