Receive the latest news and trends from Don straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Don Towle tailors his wide range of accounting and management services to help his clients grow and realize their goals. Don has garnered the experience of working with some great clients and gaining an understanding of their businesses from an owner’s perspective which provides him the skills to assist clients with solutions to today’s business challenges. There is significant satisfaction in knowing that a business owner can concentrate on his/her business because we provided him/her with complete, accurate and timely information to steer his/her financial business decisions.
Don joined MarksNelson in 1988. Before joining MarksNelson, Don worked for several years in an accounting firm in Independence, Kansas.
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Real Estate
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Business consulting
- Financial projections
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- LEA Manufacturing and Distribution Special Interest Group – Chairman, Steering committee
- Washburn University, BBA in Management and Accounting
Don Towle's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on May 5, 2017
- By MarksNelson on February 6, 2017
Cyberattacks are on the rise. Manufacturers who rely on…