Receive the latest news and trends from David straight to your inbox. Register Today!
David Belpedio leads MarksNelson’s State & Local Tax group. He specializes in providing State and local tax consulting and compliance services to mid-market companies throughout the United States. David’s group’s goal is to ensure that his clients are paying only their fair share of State & Local Taxes.
David has been with MarksNelson since 2004.He has been a partner with MarksNelson since 2005 and leads the State and Local Tax Group. Before MarksNelson, he worked in the State and Local Tax Department at KPMG and Arthur Anderson.
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Investment Property – Office, Warehouse
- Real and business personal property tax assessment review/appeal techniques, including functional and economic obsolescence studies
- Real and business personal property compliance services
- Sales and use tax planning, compliance, audit defense, reverse audits
- Incentive services – site selection, tax abatement, tax credits, loans, grants, training dollars, industrial revenue bond consulting, tax increment
- financing consulting
- Selection/incentive negotiation services
- Gillis Home – Board Member, Finance Committee Member, Chairman of the Board
- Plaza Academy – Executive Board Member
- Arts Council of Overland Park – Board Member
- City of Overland Park, Kansas – Former City Councilman
- Adding it up – The MarksNelson Newsletter, Kansas Business Job & Development Tax Credits, December 2010
- Adding it up – The MarksNelson Newsletter, Tax Tidbit: Change in Law Regarding Taxability of Canned Software in Missouri, December 2010
- KC Small Business, Assess the Accuracy of Your Tax Assessment, February 2010
- Candidate – CMI through Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Candidate – ASA – Business Valuation through American Society of Appraisers
- Candidate – ASA – Machinery & Equipment Valuation through American Society of Appraisers
- American Society of Appraisers
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- International Economic Development Council
- Toastmasters International
- Rockhurst University, BSBA in Finance/Economics
David Belpedio's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on August 12, 2016
Do tax incentives make Kansas City more competitive? How…
- By MarksNelson on May 12, 2016
Kansas City plays an important role in the U.S….