CPA, CGMA, CMA
Receive the latest news and trends from Christine straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Christine Johnston leads a team of professionals to provide audit, tax, and consulting services for tax credit financed real estate projects in affordable housing and historic preservation niche markets. She enjoys helping owners, developers and managers reach their goals for each of their properties.
Christine has more than 25 years experience in public accounting and the real estate industry. Prior to joining MarksNelson, Christine served as a partner at Marsh & Company and as an audit manager at McGladrey and Pullen.
- Kansas Society of CPA – Board Member
- Kansas Preservation Alliance – Board President
- Kansas Housing Association– Committee Chair
- UCM Accounting Advisory Board
- CREW Networks – Audit Committee
- CREW KC – Board Member
- Grace United Ministries – Restoration Crew
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- Certified Management Accountant
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants
- CREW KC
- Kansas Preservation Alliance
- Kansas Housing Association
- Missouri Workforce Housing Association
- Kansas State University, Masters of Accountancy and BS in Business / Accounting