Receive the latest news and trends from Brandi straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Brandi DiGiorgio, as the leader of the manufacturing and distribution niche team, specializes in providing assurance and business consulting services to companies in those industries. Brandi also provides assurance and consulting services to companies with ERISA audit requirements for their employee benefit plans.
Her ultimate goal is to not only provide clients with the assurance they need but the level of service they deserve.
Brandi has been with MarksNelson since 2004. Before working at MarksNelson, she worked in the audit department at KPMG and was the financial reporting manager for a publicly held company.
- Auditing and assurance services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Deanna Rose Farmstead – Board of Directors
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Finance Council – member
- Certified Public Accountant – Kansas & Missouri
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Kansas Society of CPAs Board of Directors
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Creighton University, BSBA (summa cum laude)