Receive the latest news and trends from Beth straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Beth Van Leeuwen, as a tax manager, she specializes in helping clients in the manufacturing and distribution industry with their tax planning and compliance to minimize their tax liabilities. Beth is responsible for managing day-to-day client activities, overseeing tax compliance and planning activities and researching various tax issues.
Previously, Beth spent seven years with CBIZ MHM, LLC working on many multi-state clients, primarily in the manufacturing/distribution and service industries.
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Service Industries
- Corporate tax
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Tax planning
- Accounting for income taxes
- International tax
- Accounting Today, Exploring Taxes From Around the World, April 1, 2014
- Accounting Today, Top Six Questions Companies Should Ask Before Going International,December 5, 2013
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, Master of Science – Accountancy (taxation focus)
- Illinois Wesleyan University – Bachelor of Arts – Accounting (magna cum laude)