As the controller, Anne Leal has the knowledge of all aspects of the firm’s finances. She is responsible for the financial operations including reporting, budgeting and accounting functions.
Anne joined MarksNelson in 2005 as a professional in the accounting services department. In this role, she assisted clients with various and complex accounting situations and financial operations.
- Financial statement preparation
- Accounting services
- Cash flow management
- Intacct, Bill.com, Peachtree & QuickBooks software
- SMSD, Rosehill Elementary PTA, Past Executive Board
- CPA Firm Administrators Associations (CPA FMA)
- Avila University, BA in Business Administration