Receive the latest news and trends from Amanda straight to your inbox. Register Today!
Amanda Kumma-Reeves specializes in providing assurance and business consulting services to mid-market companies and nonprofits to help them meet various reporting needs and improve operational efficiencies. She also helps her clients with their employee benefit plans by providing ERISA audits to companies with more than 100 employees.
Amanda joined MarksNelson in 2008 and was promoted to manager in January 2014. She brings her specialized services and experience to MarksNelson clients from her previous position as a senior accountant at Deloitte & Touche.
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Assurance services
- Employee benefit plans
- MarksNelson Annual Volunteer Day Organizer
- University of Central Missouri Accountancy Advisory Board
- Missouri Society of CPAs Not-for-Profit Committee
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association
- University of Central Missouri, Master of Accountancy
Amanda Kumma-Reeves' Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on May 5, 2017
401(k) employee benefit plan guidelines were established by the…
- By MarksNelson on March 6, 2017
A nonprofit’s accounting function is its financial backbone. Efficient…