Adam Collyer specializes working with clients in the insurance industry. In this role, Adam provides attestation services to both life and health and P&C insurance companies. Additionally, Adam leads the firm’s Enterprise Resource Solutions group which provides Finance, Accounting and Enterprise Risk Management consulting services.
Adam has been with MarksNelson since 2012. Before joining MarksNelson, he was a senior manager at Pricewaterhouse Coopers in their financial services practice.
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Own Risk and Solvency Assessments (ORSA)
- Financial reporting and compliance optimization
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- Member of the University of Kansas Accounting and Information Systems Advisory Council
- University of Kansas, MS in Accounting Information Systems
- University of Kansas, BS in Business Administration and Accounting
Adam Collyer's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on July 5, 2016
- By MarksNelson on October 8, 2015
Do you feel unprepared for your external audit each…