Adam Collyer specializes working with clients in the insurance industry. In this role, Adam provides attestation services to both life and health and P&C insurance companies. Additionally, Adam leads the firm’s Enterprise Resource Solutions group which provides consulting services in the areas of risk and controls, technical accounting, and a variety of other special projects.
Adam has been with MarksNelson since 2012. Before joining MarksNelson, he was a senior manager at Pricewaterhouse Coopers in their financial services practice.
- Service organizations
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Co-treasurer of Friends of the Farmstead (Deanna Rose)
- Member of AIS Council University of Kansas Business School
- Certified Public Accountant – Missouri
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Kansas, MS in Accounting Information Systems
- University of Kansas, BS in Business Administration and Accounting
Adam Collyer's Recent Articles
- By MarksNelson on July 5, 2016
- By MarksNelson on October 8, 2015
Do you feel unprepared for your external audit each…