MarksNelson is seeking a full-time, professional, incredibly detail-oriented individual to provide Client Service Representative (CSR) support to the Entrepreneurial Services Department. As the CSR you will be the “voice of the client,” acting as their central point of contact and ensuring that their experience with MarksNelson is world class. Additionally, you will be the hub of the accounting team, communicating with and providing support to all team members in order to ensure we are a well-oiled machine.
MarksNelson’s Entrepreneurial Services practice is building the first ever nationally branded accounting, tax and consulting offering for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). We’re looking to add dynamic people to our already amazing team. If you’re excited by being part of an innovative, fast-growing practice that leverages state-of-the-art technology to deliver accounting services in a truly unique and client-centric way, then our Entrepreneurial Services practice is where you need to be.
- Creates each new project and project tasks in the firm’s client management system
- Set up new client technology accounts, as requested by the Implementation Team
- Manage the day-to-day communications in our client support system, and our internal project management solution
- Respond to incoming requests/questions received through our chat support solution
- Provide support to clients, both in the use of our services and our technology solutions
- Support department marketing and other efforts, as requested
- Work closely with marketing, administrative support, and other firm departments with regard to upcoming client and business development events, communications, and other responsibilities
- Special projects as needed
- Delivers exceptional client interaction experiences via all means of communication, such as telephone, webcam, email and instant messaging
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (major in Accounting, Business Administration or similar area)
- Willingness to go to training and obtain certifications in technology solutions and services used within the Entrepreneurial Services Group, and/or with our clients, within required timelines and keep certifications current
- Become proficient in the use of transaction processing software and basic accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll processing (e.g., Bill.com)
- Superior time management skills
- Proven ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Work effectively in a team environment with the strong ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic – “whatever it takes” attitude
- Must be organized and work well under pressure. Confident in one’s abilities and able to work independently, with minimal direction
- Comfort level using webcam and virtual meeting software as means of communication, both internally and with clients
- A willingness to work with and learn from your peers and supervisors
- Strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively with a high volume of workload and meet deadlines
- Communication skills – clear, concise writing and verbal skills
- Organization skills; attention to detail and accuracy; flexibility; strong analytical skills
- Excel at working autonomously and juggling multiple priorities
- Integrity and the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Strong customer service orientation and professional appearance
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels in the firm and a variety of personalities in a professional manner
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook; knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- Customer service orientation
MarksNelson is committed to growing a successful, respected organization known for serving as our clients’ trusted advisors by providing a level of service and expertise that is on par with international, national, and regional firms. MarksNelson is dedicated to helping our clients, our firm, our professionals, and the community around us to Move Forward.
Our professionals Get On Their Mark every day in an environment that encourages us to live our values:
Commitment: There is no substitute for personal attention. It enables us to truly connect, so we can understand perspectives, anticipate needs, and provide the best solutions.
Curiosity: At MarksNelson, we think curiosity is a virtue. We work to understand not only what our clients do, but why they do it.
Excellence: The team at MarksNelson believes in delivering a quality product with attention to detail and accuracy and to providing a broad strategic view. Excellence comes from knowledge and proven experience.
Vigilance: We are vigilant about the details. Every firm says it puts its clients first. MarksNelson does more, by keeping our clients on track and informed. We want to collaborate to provide needed solutions.
If commitment, curiosity, excellence and vigilance strike you as more than words, then perhaps, we should Move Forward…together.
We are proud to offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and an ideal work/life balance. If you are a dedicated team player that can continue our commitment to client service and are looking to move your career forward, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MarksNelson is an Equal Opportunity Employer